Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining®: Eat for a Cause
Through Visit Orlando, $1 from every meal served during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining benefits one or more local nonprofits. So, not only does Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining offer outstanding meals at outstanding prices, but it provides you with the opportunity to support outstanding causes while you’re at it.
Charities that have previously benefitted from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining include:
- Pathlight HOME (2021)
- IDignity (2021)
- Feed the Need Florida (2020)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Greater Orlando (2019)
- Lighthouse Central Florida (2019)
- Best Buddies of Central Florida (2018)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida (2018)
- BASE Camp Children’s Foundation (2017)
- Freedom Ride Inc. (2017)
- Russell Home for Atypical Children (2016)
- ELEVATE Orlando (2015)
- Foundation for Foster Children (2014)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (2013)
- Edgewood Children’s Ranch (2012)
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida (2011)
- Arts & Cultural Alliance of Central Florida (2010)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children (2009)
In 2021, Visit Orlando extended the program’s charitable impact by awarding a $2,000 donation to one local nonprofit on the front lines of homelessness in each of Orange County’s six commission districts. Those recipients included The Central Florida Hope Center, Latino Leadership, Matthew’s Hope, Professional Opportunities Program, Project Street Light and Zebra Coalition.
Charitable beneficiaries of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining 2022 will be announced prior to the start of the program. Refer to Visit Orlando’s blog and sign up for our eNewsletter to discover which organizations you can support in 2022!